1. Prozone international Company Limited accepts payment by Bank-in or (P-card)
Bank Of China (Hong Kong)
Account Number : 012-616-20017489
Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Company Limited
Account Number : 747-160778-838
Make your crossed cheque out to “Prozone international Company Limited” and remember to take the deposit slip with printed cheque image after the transaction.
2. Prozone international Company Ltd. shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. All payment methods require you to pay first before delivery. "Cash on Delivery" is allowed for appointed customers.
3. All product prices listed are available in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD$).
4. Prozone international Company Ltd. may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
5. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted.
6. Prozone international Company Ltd. reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
7. Prozone international Company Ltd. reserves the right to change the payment mode for Products offered online at any time by announcement via website, email and/or any other means of public communications.
8. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by Prozone international Company Ltd., you will be noticed by email or phone for further arrangement. Prozone international Company Ltd. shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
• Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
• We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
• It is your responsibility to notify Prozone international Company Ltd. immediately of any change to you delivery address.
• We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
1. Prozone international Company Ltd. may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
2. According to hygiene reason, any of sterile products line are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be returned.
3. You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our hotline at +852 3956 8106
• In case of dispute, Prozone international Company Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
Prozone international Company Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Prozone international Company Ltd.